American Heritage Girls
FAITH | SERVICE | FUN
[toggle type=”white” title=”Phone” active=””]Janet Ensley(Coordinator):
702-217-3455[/toggle][toggle type=”white” title=”Email” active=””]Janet Ensley (Coordinator):
Suzette Campagna (Vice-Coordinator):
The American Heritage Girls is a Christ-centered, leadership and character development ministry. They provide many Outreach Opportunities teaching girls to “Love one another as I have loved you,” while practicing servant leadership skills in preparation for their future in God’s will.
[notification type=”notification_mark”]If you have any questions or would like some more information see the left sidebar for contact information.[/notification]
Outreach Opportunities Abound
The AHG program serves as an outreach by:
• Reaching “unchurched” girls (studies show that only 25% of an AHG Troop’s population are families from the Charter Organization, thus reaching out to the other 75% of members)
• Being a faith-builder to “churched“ girls
• Complementing Sunday School, youth programs & other children’s ministries
• Offering a strong service program and community awareness of the Charter Organization
• Teaching girls to “Love one another as I have loved you,” while practicing servant leadership skills in preparation for their future in God’s will
• Allowing girls to put “legs on their faith” -becoming an outward sign of Christ’s love in their community
All biological girls of any color, creed, race, national origin and socioeconomic status who agree to live according to the standards of the AHG Oath and the AHG Creed are invited to be members of American Heritage Girls.