Jamian (J) Carreon
Martial Arts Director
[toggle type=”white” title=”Phone” active=””]Jamian (J) Carreon
The Martial Arts Ministry
Monday & Thursday 7pm-9pm
Come as you are! Age restriction is currently set for 12 and older. No kids classes are available.
The Martial Arts Ministry is dedicated to being an expression of God’s creative diversity. Because life is hard and everybody is fighting something, we have committed our skill-set to helping other develop a stay and tenacity in the fight.
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. -Psalm 144:1
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of sound mind. -2nd Timothy 1:7
- We believe we’re a triune being (mind, body, and spirit).
- We believe that all 3 need healing, restoration and growth to be whole.
- We believe our biggest challenges and battles come from within.
- We believe in creating an opportunity for everyone to explore and challenge themselves in a controlled environment.
- We believe in understanding culture. Martial Arts will provide opportunity to better understand our relationship with ourselves, people and God.
- We believe Martial Arts will help to develop tools and skills to face everyday life and all it has to offer.
[notification type=”notification_info”]Classes are free. It is a ministry and all are welcome. We ask that you leave ego at the door, dress appropriately, and be willing to work.[/notification]
For more information contact:
Jamian (J) Carreon – 702-426-7926