The Self-Confrontation manual is designed to direct you back to the Bible for daily living. Useful for personal growth and discipleship, Self-Confrontation will help you learn how the Bible is sufficient and applicable to produce lasting victory in every circumstance and relationship, no matter how difficult. Topics include:
▪ God’s plan and process for change
▪ A Biblical understanding of problems
▪ Having Biblical hope, peace, joy, and contentment
▪ Preoccupation with self
▪ Envy, jealousy, covetousness, greed
▪ Anger and bitterness
▪ Inter-personal, marriage, and parent-child relationships
▪ Biblical communication
▪ Forgiveness and reconciliation
▪ Fear and worry
▪ Life-dominating practices
▪ Continuing Christian growth
Self-Confrontation is an invaluable resource for both personal and group study. With its wealth of Scripture references, it is also useful as an ongoing reference for topical study and lesson/sermon preparation. More information is available directly from Biblical Counseling Foundation website. Click here to check it out.
A free resource is available as you study through the class. This following .zip file contains PDFs of chapters 3-24 with all the scripture references listed in a easy to read format. If you have any questions let us know!